Pubs, Pizza, Barbeque
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 3459 US 31, Brutus, MI 49716
Phone: (231) 529-6574
- turned_in_notHealth Score55 out of 100
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- turned_in_notWheelchair AccessibleYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- music_noteGood For DancingNo
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- turned_in_notGood For Happy HourYes
- turned_in_notSmokingOutdoor Area / Patio Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- turned_in_notDogs AllowedNo
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceYes
- scatter_plotHas Pool TableNo
We had Brisket and pulled pork sandwiches with fries and brisket baked beans. All was very good.
We had the Nacos . Pork was excellent. Then we had the pizza. Vegetables were fresh and crush just right.
Service was very good.
While staying at Stafford's Crooked River Lodge, we wanted a quick dinner for our family of 4. Rusty Saw North offered just that. Two pizzas and some great beers for me and my husband. We were all happy. Would definitely like to come back to try the BBQ. Very nice server, Liz, and friendly other wait staff who chatted with us as well.
The best bbq around! Must try one of everything!!!!! Not only is the food fantastic, but the craft beer and Michigan cocktail selection is stellar!
*there is a large table policy so make sure if you have 8 or more you call and make a reservation!!!! You won't be disappointed!!!!!
This is Rusty Saw North BBQ
Awesome food and good service. The cherry bbq ribs are delicious. Give it a try
We ordered the Brisket - it was cold- so they brought us a warmer cut of brisket that was 75% fat. We mentioned and showed the staff - but they said that's what you get when you order brisket ? I guess we just will not go back or never order the brisket again.